Thursday, December 17, 2009

Smile

Karen good luck with your picture. We had a good day. Dad got to see the dead sea scrolls. We got to go to the organ recital at the catholic church and we went and saw Jersey boys. It was really good. It was a 1/2 hour subway ride to the play with the subway packed in like sardines but other than that everything went well. Tomorrow we are going to the symphany. Handel's Messiah. That should be christmas feeling. I am glad that tomorrow is payday. I love those days. I am glad for direct deposit also so I don't have to worry about it. Robin graduates tomorrow afternoon so we are going to that in that afternoon. It is cold here but the wind is what makes it feel so cold. When the wind isn't blowing it isn't too bad. We just walk in the underground malls as much as we can. I am so excited for you to come home. I love it when we are all together. LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...