Monday, December 14, 2009

In SLC

We made it to SLC and took care of Grandma and Grandpa and also helped Casey fixing bikes for Sub for Santa. The bikes weren't that great some of them needed too much work. It was nice to help. I am so excited for tomorrow. I didn't pack an umbrella. I guess H & M is in my future. I am glad you test was easy Karen. I knew it would be. I will text everyone with details of the trip. I hope everything goes good. So far so good. Well we will be in Canada tomorrow and we will bring Chester and Robin home. I am really looking forward to bringing one of them home. Well have a great evening. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...