Monday, December 14, 2009

yeah for family day

I'm excited for everyone to come up tomorrow. :) don't forget your umbrellas. anyway I hope your plane ride goes well. If you need anything give me a call. I will leave my phone on. I'm glad that your test went well karen. I'm excited for your new skills. Anyway today I was still sanding. But I bought paint today so hopefully tomorrow I can start painting. cross your fingers. He isn't as smooth as I would like. But I have to slap the little voice in my head and let it go. My photoshoot is thursday and I still have to paint and then attach the shoes. So I don't have time to nit pick. We will just use him as a quilt holder. :) anyway. I'm excited for tomorrow. yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...