Sunday, December 13, 2009

My bags are packed and I am ready to go

I had a good day. I got a lot done and it was stress at all. Dad covered church for me so I went and did the things that I needed to do at work and so I had the night to pack and get organized. It felt nice. I made chex mix with only chex. Dad wanted that way. It really has snowed a lot here. I am glad Rachel doesn't have to go to work at 8:00 in the morning. The roads will be interesting. Dad is going to Harolds in the morning and I am working and then we are out of here. I hope we have a wonderful trip. Good luck with your tests Karen. Just think I will know an EMT. Robin good luck with your Cheetos guy. I am sure he will be great. See you on Tuesday
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...