Friday, December 18, 2009

Congratulations

Boy do I have smart girls. I am so proud of you getting your EMT certificate. We were all talking about that tonight and have decided that a lot of shows etc need EMTs while the show is going. We were thinking if you volunteered at the Touacan. We could get free tickets to the show. Just a thought. Not so excited if you volunteer for little league but that would at least get you hours. They symphany was really good. There were amazing. The place was also really neat. Tomorrow we are just going to tour Toronto. We still have been to the lake, Eaton Mall or there is a flea market Robin wants to go to. Tomorrow night they are having fireworks for a christmas thing. I think we are going to that. I have a mini bus coming at 8:00 on Sunday to come and get us. It was that or two taxis. We only have a 30 minute layover in Cinnicati. It is going to be close. I think my spelling is bad tonight. I have had a really good time. It is cold but it has been nice to see the city for one last time. I am glad you made it to the weekend and the pictures went well. I am so excited for you to come home. Robin is craving ham and stroke potatoes so I think we will have that for Christmas Eve. We will save the steaks for another night during the holidays. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...