Sunday, January 10, 2010

OOPS

I fell asleep last night downstairs and never got around to blogging. Sorry about that one. It does feel nice to get some sleep however. It really is helping. I am going to make turkey soup for dinner tonight also. I have been on a soup kick lately. It is all that sounds good. We had a fun time yesterday in SLC. We had lunch with dad's work and then went to spagetti factory after grandma and grandpas. I have to take Jay to the hospital at 2:00 for some IV therapy. Her cat scratched her and it is infected. She is all worried they will make her give her cat up. I feel bad for her. Well I am off to church. It starts at 11:00

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...