Monday, January 11, 2010

we got the beat

Well today was full of surprises. I went to slc today to apply for jobs but it was a wash i didn't feel like I accomplished everything. but I will try again tomorrow maybe. I haven't heard form the other jobs so I will keep putting in more applications. Then Later today dad went to the hospital his heart was beating irregular and went to insta care to get it looked at. So they later rushed him over to the er. to regulate his heart. After a long while they got him back to beating normal-ish so he is able to stay in logan tonight instead of going to ogden. They moved him to ICU and is doing well he looks like he has more color in his face. They are now letting him eat and drink till midnight now so he was happy. I got mom subway so she ate that while they were moving dad around. I don't know whats going to happen tomorrow but he could go to ogden, stay in logan, or be able to come home. those are the options so far. well I will call more when I know more tomorrow. Love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...