Sunday, January 10, 2010

sleeping sickness

I think I might have a sleeping sickness. Sorry I feel asleep. I just can't sit down anymore. It was nice to have Casey and Rachel over for dinner. I made turkey soup and it tasted really good. Jay's cat scratched her leg and it is really infected. I took her over for IV therapy after church. They wanted to put her on another antibiotic so me and dad went and got that for her. Dad is going to take her to the ER tomorrow for her treatment. She is really getting forgetful. I have to go to work early tomorrow so I can put the office back together after the sealant was put on the floor. I hope it helps keep it cleaner. It should be a quieter week. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to have him look at my finger. When I fell on the ice last week I think I hurt it again. Dumb thing. Well have a great week LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...