Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hump Day

We took Grandma to get her nails and toes clipped tonight and then went to dollar cuts and got her hair shampooed and styled. She looks really nice. We took her to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a toothbrush holder for the her toothbrush. It was nice to get out. We came home and watched Princess Bride and I know it is a shock but I fell asleep. I always do that. Work was crazy busy and I am far behind but I will continue to work and hopefully get caught back up. Not much else going on . We are going to sew tomorrow so that will be fun. Karen dad didn't get your resume. You might want to resend it to him. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...