Friday, February 19, 2010

One for the team

well I think I am designated blogger tonight. we all made it to salt lake safe. I drove down mom was tired from the open house. We went to taco time and it was pretty nasty. but we made it out alive. I think tomorrow we are going to play by ear we are mostly going to get grandma packed and ready to do a final move. alot of her furniture was already out so it will be easy. anyway I sent your charger through the mail karen it should be there tomorrow by 3:00 pm. so hopefully it will be there. well have a nice relaxing saturday.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...