Saturday, February 20, 2010

Once again in Logan

Dad and Me and Grandma drove back in the jeep tonight because we were able to get rid of all the of furniture. There was no where to sleep or sit. Everyone came and helped today and it was wonderful. Jen and Bryan and Scott and Sarah came and they cleaned out the whole kitchen and then we tackled the bedroom. Then Jeff and James came and took the computer table and helped carry all the furniture to the neighbor across the street. James took the truck home. Everything is either thrown out, given away or here in Logan. It feels really nice. I got a hold of the guy that is buying it and he said he could meet either Tuesday or Thursday. Exciting times. Well it feels really nice to be home. It was a lot of work but I am glad we are done. Next weekend will be my weekend to get laundry done. Robin was so good and cleaned the hall closet and the computer room. It looks so nice here. Grandma had a long day and went to bed at 9:00. She has been a really good trooper about everything. Karen I am glad you got your charger. We will someday be able to watch the lightening thief even if it is my netflixs. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...