I only have 6 more squares left to sew and then I get to start hooking my quilt together. YEAH. It looks really nice. I am excited. We did have a nice time sewing and dad made it home safe and sound. He has to have an MRI of his shoulder tomorrow and then go to the stomach doctor. Lucky him. I am excited for you to come home next weekend Karen. That will be fun. We will dye easter eggs for sure. Not much else to report.
LOVE MOM
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment