Sunday, March 21, 2010

sleeping my life away

I think I slept all day. It did feel nice though. I have been really tired lately. Good luck Rachel tomorrow with your interview. I am praying for you. I am glad you got to spend some time with Casey. Dad and Grandma are both going to the doctor's tomorrow. I hope that goes OK. I have to take a long lunch but that shouldn't be too bad. I am going to go to work a little early to make up for it. I made barbeque pork with potatoes for dinner and asparagus. It tasted really good. Have a great week. I am jealous of the people at Karen's work. They get cookies for a Monday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...