Friday, March 26, 2010

Annoyed again

Well today I got a call from the samsung place saying that I was gong to be charged 45 dollars to get my player fixed. Since when I called and reported this they said that there was not going to be a charge I called to check this out. They told me I had to call samsung directly so I did so I was on hold for awhile and then they said that my case was elevated to advanced customer care and they are closed until Monday so I have to call back on Monday. This is getting a little ridiculous. I am going to watch Soap to hopefully bring down my blood pressure. Well I hope that everyone has a great night. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...