Tuesday, March 30, 2010

quiet on set

Well last night shooting went later then I thought so I didn't get a chance to blog. We went till 1:00 am. Today we are doing the same thing. But earlier today I did a makeup test for a real estate company, It think they are going to do advertising or something. But I had five
minutes for each three different looks on three different models. It was quick but it went well
I think. They thought I was someone else for a while though, the other makeup artist who
didn't show up. but luckily they figured out who I was. :) Well I like your quilt rachel its very
pretty. I am glad that you got your blu ray player figured out karen. It will be nice to have that
fiasco figured out. :) have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...