Monday, March 29, 2010

Sorry

Well I am sorry I didn't blog last night. I guess my routine was off. I went to work at 9:00 until midnight so I wouldn't be too far behind from missing work today. I took Grandma to the neurologist today and it went well. I went to the dentist and got my permanent crown on and then we went to Brigham City to Dad's doctor. I forgot to pack his pills so he came back home and then went to SLC. He still isn't feeling very well. He has a cold. Or allergies. It was a nice day. We met Robin for lunch and that was nice. Tomorrow I have to go visiting teaching after work. Robin it is suppose to be snowing on Wednesday and Thursday just an FYI. Rachel I can't believe you got that quilt all done. It is beautiful. That was quick. Karen I am glad you got your DVD fixed for free. Now we need to get ours fixed. Well have a great day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...