Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Weekend

Sorry I forgot to blog yesterday. Me and Mom went with Vickie to find a wedding dress. We had a good time and found some really pretty dresses. Me and Mom went to Res Rooster and they were having a day class and we signed up. We get two take classes and have lunch, it am excited. I bought a new quilt kit which I didn't need but it is really pretty. I made it back today, the goats are doing really good and I got to play with them for a while and that was really nice. I finished all m blocks for my tube top quilt, I just need to sew them together. It has been a whirl wind weekend and I had a lot of fun. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...