Friday, May 28, 2010

Karen and Dad safe and sound

Karen and Dad made it safe and sound to Logan. I gave the truck away today to Shaun. He needed on and I needed to find it a good home. They will use it for a long time. I feel good about that one. The lady that was suppose to do carpet never showed up so I am going to go find my own place. It is nice to have Karen home. It is nice to have her here. I am excited for the weekend also. I left work a little early for the carpet lady. It was nice to have some time home. I am behind at work so I am sure I will have to make it up next week. I am excited for this weekend. We are going to make Karen's recipe for beef stew for sunday dinner. Monday Julie is going to bring Kyle to bingo. That will be nice.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...