Thursday, May 27, 2010

Walking

I had a good day. I went to dinner with Vickie at a place by Noodles and Company, they had salads, sandwhiches and soup. It was really good. I got to see Vickies apartment which was cute. It is pretty close to Noodle and Company. Then I got home and Casey got home about the same time. So we went on a walk. Last night we walked to the gateway, tonight we walked to Temple Square. It was really fun, the tablernacle choir was practicing butit was really hot in there. We are going to take a garden tour next week so we will know what all the trees are. It is on Wednesday. It is fun to be able to walk around and see things. I also got a list of some free concerts in the park. Well I hope that Karen landed safe. We decided to go to Clifton on Sunday and then go to Logan for Sunday dinner, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...