Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where to begin the beginning

I have been looking around my house and all I can say is where to begin the beginning. I am not sure what to do about that. Can I just say I hate moving. I have too much junk that is for sure. Maybe I just need Scott and Bryan to come and go through my cupboards. They were experts at Grandma's house. I still have that headache. It is really beginning to bug me. I almost went home early today. I just kept thinking I would rather leave early on Friday and be with Karen so I stuck it out. Not much else is going on here. I took Grandma to the Kutting Edge tonight and she got her hair cut and styled. It looked nice. We went to Village in for dinner afterwards. We cleaned the downstairs and washed Robin's sheets incase Karen wanted to sleep down there. Grandma was worried about that one. Well have a great Hump day.
LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...