Sunday, August 1, 2010

The babies first blanket

Well I have been so worried about what quilts to make I decided to just jump in today. I used the dinosaur fabric we got at Walmart and some scraps of soft fabric I had. I think that it turned out really cute and I really like it. I did the mitered corner receiving blanket pattern and it was fun to do.




We went to church this morning and we have an interesting ward. They are a lot of people from all over the world and it seems like most are older. It was nice. Then Casey had to work and I watched some movies and sewed. It was really fun to work on a baby blanket and I am glad that I got the first one out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...