Sunday, August 1, 2010

Circus paint

Well today was my photoshoot for cirque I think it went well, We were rushed on time but I think we got everything. I took some pictures with my camera so you can kinda see but I will post the real pictures when I get them from the photographer. I am beat though it was a long day. Tomorrow I work at lagoon in the morning. I really like your quilt rachel. he will love to sleep and drool on it :) I'm sorry about your ward karen hopefully there will be some cool people. Well I better run, Sorry your air conditioning is broken mom guess you will have to have a lot of slurpee's to compensate ;)

love you
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...