Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday

Well today has been a good day two naps and I got the receiving blanket done for the baby. Rachel love the blanket and Robin love the hair piece. We tried to put up the hall closet doors but one of them has the wrong roller size on it. I will have to go to Lowes and get a new roller for it. The paint didn't go very well on the doors so I hope they look OK. Karen that is sad about your ward. You loved it. Now you will be back with 18 year olds. I was thinking about the videos you got for dad for his birthday and if you don't mind I think I will pay you for them and give them to him. I am going to buy him some more videos and he would like them. That way he will get more than one present. Do you want to come to Logan or SLC. Dad wanted to make plans for the weekend and I wasn't sure what they were. Our airconditioner isn't working and it is soooo hot in here. I hope I can figure out what is wrong with it soon.

LOV EMOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...