Friday, October 15, 2010

Caramel Apple

I had a good day. Work was really busy, we were having problems with updating the databases, it gets kind of stressful. After work I was invited to go to a birthday party for a girl at work. So I went to the Gateway to get her some lotion and I got a caramel apple, it tasted so good. Then I meet Casey for dinner at Red Robin. he had to go back to work so I went to the party. It was pretty fun. I sat with the people that don't drink and we just talked. I stayed a lot longer than I thought I would. I went grocery shopping when I got home because I was out of milk. Let me tell you that they are a ton of single guys that do their grocery shopping late if anyone is interested. Well I am off to bed. We are headed to Logan tomorrow and that will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...