Friday, October 15, 2010

which store do you shop at??

well today was good. My cold is starting to go away so that is a bonus. It wasn't anything to crazy I just felt crappy. but I fell better now all thanks to Nyquil :) I forgot to blog last night, Yikes got side tracked. I'm glad that everyone is doing well. Its been busy at lagoon its UEA this week so there are alot of people that are coming to the park. I'm having fun with my zombies though I will have to post more pictures. The guy I do the most on says the more crazy I go the more people like it. So we are defiantly going crazy. well not to much else going on just working. Have a great saturday.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...