Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday

BreeAnn went into Labor today so they babies should be born soon. That is exciting. I took Grandma to Walmart and she couldn't walk about half way through. It was scary. She is taking the wheelchair from now on. Tomorrow I am taking her to get a perm for her hair. I am sorry you have a cold Robin. I think I have it also. I hope it isn't anything bad. I haven't caught the mouse yet. Oh joy. Rachel I can't get those coupons to work online. Do you need to take them into the store. If I come down on Saturday maybe we could do that because that is a good deal. I am glad they hired someone Karen. You act like you don't like her very much. Have a great tuesday. I need to get my car inspected and registered also Karen. We both made it a year with our cars.



LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...