Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Phone


This is a picture of the phone I got. Cool Uh? It is called the epic phone. So far it is pretty cool. Well let me tell you the story of the phone. I got up and went to the sprint store at 930 and was really disappointed when I saw that they didn't open until 10. SO I went and got my car wash (which was pointless because it rained on it later) and then went shopping at walmart. Then I went to the sprint store. I went in and I was the only one there. But when the guy started to set up my phone it got busy in there. So it took about an hour to get my phone all set up. But I got a free car charger for being patient. So see sometime it does pay to be patient. Then when I went to make dinner I decided on spaghetti. I got the hamburger all browned and noodles made, but then when I got my spaghetti sauce out I saw it had expired so I had to run back to walmart to get sauce. It was annoying but I got it all made. Well I did give you all ring tones so you are all special now. I hope that everyone had a good Saturday. I am also excited to see you all in 2 weeks. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...