Sunday, October 24, 2010

should I stay or should I go

Well today was interesting. I went to the short I was working on, we had a later call time so I got to sleep in. Then half way through I get a call from lagoon and they canceled all the shows because of weather.... so I didn't have to go in. So I stayed at the movie shoot for the rest of the night. It was fun. I'm glad that you like the pustules it took me a while to get it all figured out. But I made a hallow laytex piece and put a ballon underneath it with a tube that attached to a baby nose sucker thing (kinda like a mini baster) and he would squeeze the ball and it would inflate the ballon. well I am going to go to bed it was really rainy today and cold. It definitely is fall :)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...