Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nice Halloween Day

It was a really nice day today. Robin did make up for Shayla's kids in the morning and Rachel came up. We went to lunch at Great Harvest and we got to watch all the kids go trick or treating to the stores downtown. It was so much fun. Then we came home and just hung out for awhile. It was a good day. Karen love the phone. In december I am going to get me one of those. High tech for sure. Well dad is having a great time at the race track. the tests have been going really good and he is happy. That is so good. Not much else going on here. I think we are going to go to Clifton tomorrow with Casey and RAchel to help winterize the house. Grandma loves the drive out there.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...