Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nice day

Well I got to sleep intoday. That was nice. We all hooked up for lunch and then went looking for a dressed in white store. It was about 2 hours later when we still hadn't found one that we ended up at Babies-r-us and found a blessing outfit for Isaac. Google maps let us down. It was fun however just to talk and Isaac had a nice nap driving around. We got back home and rested and then I took Grandma to the ER to get her stitches out. It looked good. She has healed up pretty nicely. Still a little ways to go. I then went grocery shopping for sunday dinner. I am going to have 30 clove garlic chicken. It sounded good. Remember to put the beef into your beef stew Karen. It can really ruin a day when you forget. Not to much else to report. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...