Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday

Well my day has been good. We are being audited at work to renew our ISO9000 certification. So there is a lot of stress going thru the quality department. They are going thru the engineering department tomorrow. My goal is to keep my head down and avoid getting asked anything. It has worked in the past so I am hoping my streak will continue. Well i am going visiting teaching tonight at 8. Fun times I know. Since mom mentioned corned beef and cabbage I have been craving it so I went to walmart after work and got some. I am going to thru it in the crock pot tomorrow before I go to work. Should be good. I am glad that dad's detector did so well in China. I knew he could do it. Well have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...