Thursday, March 17, 2011

No beef

Well I had a good day a work. My ribs are really sore and I didn't sleep so well and when I got home I hadn't put the beef in the beef stew so we went out to dinner and then we came home. Isaac rolled over. He is so cute then I tried to sew and had a melt down. I think I am loosing it. I am sorry about that one. Way to go on the bonus Karen. TThat is exciting. Well have a great friday. I am not sure if we are going to Logan or not. I am so tired. I am just going to sit here for awhile

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...