Friday, April 1, 2011

I don'tknow how I did it but I did it

Well my taxes are all ready to be submitted YEAH YEAH YEAH. It feels so good. That site I sent you today was Googles april fools joke. I thought it was funny. You know Rachel I was going to go get a stroller for next weekend. Isaac just can't lay down like that and he is too heavy to carry anymore. He is going to love it. Thanks for going out to Julies I bet you made their whole week. That is so nice of you. I also got all my bills done. I am on fire. The coke for dinner was well worth it. I might never sleep but that is OK. Karen I am sorry you have allergies so bad. That is miserable. I might have to buy you another hepa filter for work. Well have a great day. LOVE MOM We are going to Logan tomorrow. Karen is going to bring her two folding chairs for the blessing party. Thanks Karen. That will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...