Saturday, April 2, 2011

Walking

We did a lot of walking today. We meet Robin and walked around wheeler farm, it was really fun. It was windy which was a pain but it was so nice to get out. When we got home Isaac and Casey took a nap and I worked on my quilt. I have all the peices sone and I have put together 4 blocks. It isn't perfect but it looks nice. Caseys dad and collin had tickets to the Preisthood session so the stopped by to change. Then me and Casey walked around downtown and we got some gellato at that place next to us. It was really good, I liked it. It was a good day, I will see everyone but karen tomorrow. It will be good to see you next week Karen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...