Saturday, April 2, 2011

On a roll

I really got a lot done today also. I went and got the oild changed in my car, mailed my bills, went to the bank, and then went to breakfast with dad. Went to Logan and got everything done and then we went grocery shopping. I feel like we got a lot done. I am glad that Robin and Rachel had a good time. I really missed the fun. I am glad you got some onions Karen, You are going to have some good stuff real soon. I am excited for next weekend. With Karen home and the baby blessing should be a lot of fun. I brought down three chairs and with Karen's 2 that should be a lot of chairs for us. I bought a roast for sunday dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert. I know is a couple of weeks Karen will be eating home grown ones every night. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...