Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hanging in there

Grandma has been struggling and it is becoming 24 hour care. I had the social worker, doctor, nurse, and message therapist come yesterday. I have a couple of names of good care facilities and I am going to go look at them today and then hopefully tomorrow we will put her there. She can't tolerate the bed so we put a chair in her room last night and that helped a lot. I am tired and sore from lifting but I am hanging in there. I missed emailing you too Karen. Rachel, can I just say you make the cutest babies. He is a doll. Well have a good day. I will try to keep you posted.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...