Thursday, June 2, 2011

No Title

Mom, I am glad that you found Grandma a place to go. I feel bad she isn't feeling good. We are coming down tomorrow and should be there around 9. We aren't going to spend the night, we are just going to come home so I can mow the lawn. Then if Casey has to work we are coming back down on Saturday or Sunday. I have a lunch date with Vickie at 12:00 but I am free other than that to help you Mom. I would like to go with you guys when you take Grandma. I plan on coming down a lot to see Grandma next week but we can talk about that tomorrow. Today also we bought a new lawn mower. It is a Honda and it is supposed to be a really nice one. It is a lot nicer than the last one so hopefully it will last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...