Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to Logan

Good luck setting up an interview Karen, I hope that it is a good job for you. Casey got a job offer today. I think that it will be a good move for him. It won't be the best job in the world but I think that it is a step in the right direction. It will be nice to have him home more. I made some no back cookies today. They sounded so good again and luckily I had all the indigence. They tasted good. I also went and picked up Isaac's pictures, they were really cute. I am going to have to scan them all in. I also finished this weeks mystery quilt project. Here are pictures of my cookeis and quilt.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...