Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slice your way through the day

I am sorry Robin. It is probably for the best but it is still hard. If you need anything let me know. You can come up and spend some time up in Logan if you need a break. Today was good. Although Isaac has had a hard time the last two nights. I think that it is his teeth. I am hoping that he is so tired tonight that he just sleeps all night. It was crummy weather all day today, it rained most of the day. I cut out 30 flowers today with my slice on fabric. It went really fast and it was a lot of fun. I was thinking of putting them on my scrap quilt. I don't know if it will look dorky but I am going to to it. No on the fabric really match anyway and I think throwing a few flowers on top wont hurt. It will be fun to try. I did use alot of my interfacing today, I am going to have to get some more. Isaac was interested in standing today. It was cute to see him try standing. Well that is all my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...