Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Change is a coming

WOW that is a lot going on in one day. Robin you are next, I can feel it. I love the quilt you are making Rachel. That is fun. I am glad you are going to sew once a week. That will be a lot of fun. You are going to love it. I miss our sewing nights also. I have been pondering going to St. GEorge next weekend to see the hot air balloon races in Mesquite. I know it is hard to plan a week in advance with everything going on but it is a thought. I can't take Friday off but I could leave right after work. Come back late on Sunday. A lot will depend on the weather and work. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...