Friday, February 10, 2012
Another one
I am glad that everyone had a good time moving and got everything done so fast. That is exciting. I am glad that you are so close now Karen, it will be fun. I had a good day. I met up with Casey for a quick lunch. Then I picked up Jenn and we went and signed up for the next mystery quilt. It starts next week. It should be fun, it is a spring theme. She is going to Hawaii for a week so she will miss two pick ups but I am going to get it for her. I finished the binding on the sea urchin quilt so it is done, yea. Here is a picture of the finial product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment