Monday, February 6, 2012

Awesome

Wow Karen, it is an ending of a era. I am going to miss St George. We will have to go down there sometimes just because. I am so excited to have you closer. I think that you are doing so good. I hope that moving goes smoothly for you. Casey's new schedule is 7 to 3:30 so we will be able to be down there pretty early to help. It was so nice to have Casey home tonight. I think that it is going to be pretty great. He just had orientation today so he said that is was boring. 7 is really early but I think that it will work out alright, I am excited. I made dinner tonight and that was fun. Well I hope that everyone had a good day, stay safe. Drive safely to St George tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...