Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The last day

Today was a good day. This weather is crazy, I love it because me and Isaac are able to go outside a lot. We enjoy that. Jenn came over and we sewed together, it was fun. We are going to do the mystery quilt again. We are going to sign up for it on Friday and then it starts next week I think. I worked on my yellow and brown quilt. I have 6 rows done, it looks really good. I am excited. I will put pictures on when I am done. When Casey got off work we went to Lowe's and got him a new dremel(?). He fixed the pipe tonight so no more leaks. It was really nice to have him home. Isaac follows him around wherever he goes. Well I hope that the drive went alright. Good luck packing. I hope that you had a good day at work Karen.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...