Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Open Shut Them

Today was a good day.  We went to story time.  It went about the same.  Afterwards though he did the actions to the open shut them song.  I put a video at the bottom of it.  Don't mind the singing.  We meet Casey for lunch and that was fun.  Jenn couldn't make it to sewing so we are going to do it Friday.  I did finish my truck quilt and I love it.  It turned out really good.  I am also made the book panel and it turned out really good also.  It was a good sewing day.  I made omelets for dinner and the didn't look good but they tasted good.  Isaac even ate them.  Then we rode out bike and got Dad a fathers day present, a mortar and pestal.  Then we got some ice cream.  Everyone have a good Wednesday.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...