Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pondering

Ihad a good day also. We went to church and then came home and had a nap and then went to see Grandma Bodily. We are getting into watching Hero's. It has been enjoyable to watch. I am glad that Isaac slept well. That does help. I am not sure how to handle fruit snacks at nursery. I think that is cute. Maybe take an extra packet in your bag and give it to him. He just isn't use to sharing. He has never had to do that before. The fruit snacks are always better on someone else's plate. I am glad you are having fun with your material. It is always good to organize. I don't even remember the truck book. It must not have been a big purchase. Karen, I hope your church went well. I was wondering what to do for Father's day. I was wondering if maybe a dinner on Saturday? How you do feel about that one. I thought that might work out best. Do you want to meet somewhere? Do you want me to have it at my place? Questions, Questions. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...