Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Day

Today was good, nothing out of the ordinary.  Isaac didn't sleep great last night so we were tired this morning.  It took me a minute to wake up.  We went shopping this morning and meet Casey for lunch.  There is a park by his work that we meet at.  I bring food and then Isaac can run around and play.  It is fun.  My visiting teachers came when Isaac was napping and that was nice to talk to them without having to watch Isaac.  We weeded this garden in the evening and that was fun.  My peas are almost ready.  I am excited.  I don't think that the raspberries are doing good.  They seem to be taking too long to ripen.  You will have to look at them this weekend Mom and see what is going on.  Well everyone have a good night and a good Friday.  Have fun camping Karen, I am excited for you. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...