Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sewing

Today Casey's phone wasn't getting service so I suggested that we go to Best Buy and see if they had any free phone since Casey really likes having the smart phone.  They had a iphone 4 for $50 so he got it.  Thank you Robin for letting him have your old phone, I think that it is the only way he was going to get a smart phone.  I am excited for him.  Isaac went to bed tonight.  I was thinking that he doesn't have a problem going to sleep for nap time and I usually sew then.  At night I usually hang out with Casey.  So tonight I laid him down and started to sew and he was asleep in 5 minutes.  It was awesome.  I am not sure if I am going to have to sew every night but it is a good start.  Today was a good day, it was fun to get Casey a phone and Isaac went to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...