Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sorry

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  Isaac was having a hard time going to sleep and I forgot.  We had a good day yesterday and today.  Isaac went through three outfits yesterday.  I let him play with the hose for one.  Then I cleaned out the sand table and it made mud and Isaac loved it and made a mess.  It was fun and we had a good time.  Today was story time.  She had three kids helping her and the were disorganized so it was hard for Isaac to sit still.  I have started listening to audio books when I sew so I checked one out at the library.  I think that will be fun.  Not much else going on.  Isaac is still having a hard time going to sleep, hopefully he will be asleep soon.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...