Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fabric Mountain

Today was a good day.  Isaac really didn't want to go to story time but we went anyway and had to leave early since he didn't want to be there.  I didn't even get to pick out new books for us.  He was pretty good for most of it and then he just wanted to go in the car.  He was tired from this weekend I think.  He took a two and a half hour nap which was really nice since I sewed with Jenn today.  I did this weeks mystery quilt and attached a picture, it is cute.  We worked in the yard the rest of the afternoon.  I have the blackberries all trimmed and a little of the raspberries.  When Casey got home he drove the truck back and started pruning the trees.  He go the pear done and a little of one apple tree.  We will keep at it.  The bishop wanted to take to me today and they called me to be a Bear leader.  I think that it will be a fun calling and will work out good with Isaac.  I hope that it is fun anyway.  I am glad that you got some paint Karen..  That is a lot of work.  Robin, if we start selling bags Casey said we need to call our site Fabric Mountain, it will be awesome.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...