Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Night Wheelbarrow

Thanks for adding the picture Karen, I really like how the room turned out.  Good job.  Robin good job cleaning your car, I love clean cars.  Mom I hope that Dad gets home soon and isn't delayed too long.  I am glad that training is well.  We had a good day.  We started the play group today and I think that it will be fun.     Most of the kids there are two so they are all about Isaac's age.  I think that there were 9 kids total so it was a good size.  They are going to meet every Wednesday and Friday   It was rainy today but not bad enough that we stayed inside.  Isaac loves the wheelbarrow and we used it a lot today.  When we were putting him to bed he said night night wheelbarrow.  It makes me laugh.  Casey was asked to fix someones bike at brigerland so we went with him just to hang out.  The guy didn't show up so we went out to icecream.  It was a nice evening.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...